Oct 7, 2009

Ironclad GRIPWORX BGW Gloves

Ironclad Gripworx With an MSRP: of $27.99 you should expect your money will be well spent with these performance work gloves. This glove lets nothing slip through your fingers. A silicon-fused palm provides a super tacky grip on any smooth surface such as paint brushes, 5-in-1 tools, extension poles, paint cans etc. Its nice to wear just one glove on your brush hand cutting ceilings or anything for that matter. The grip provides nice control of the brush.

When I first put these gloves on I noticed the fit was amazing and snug around the fingers. I wear a MED, my hand measures 7 3/4” from the top of my middle finger to the bottom of my palm. I’m guessing I am at the max size hand for a Medium size glove.

Ironclad Gripworx Features:
Super tacky diamond clad palm and finger tips
Low profile airprene knuckle protection
One piece synthetic palm
Terry cloth sweat wipe
Snug fit for dexterity
Ironclad Gripworx
Ironclad Gripworx
Ironclad Performance WearIronclad Toughness rating. Visit ironclad Performance Workwear for more information. These can be found at Ace Hardware.
recom_01 - sm

No comments: